Exploring Health Careers: What Do You Want to Be?
This book is a great resource for anyone interested in learning more about health careers. Counselors, career to college/student success coordinators, job developers, teachers as well as high school students will find loads of information on 15 different health career pathways. Each chapter explores job options from entry-level to advanced practice opportunities. Then each occupation includes a brief job description, educational and licensing requirements including salary ranges. And for those who wish to know more or who just want to view videos, this book also includes 2 QR codes for each occupation facilitating a complete examination of over 85 different health career options. We hope you find Exploring Health Careers: What Do You Want to Be? beneficial.
Version 2 update by chapter
- Exploring Health Careers - Front Cover
- Exploring Health Careers - TOC
- EHC Chapter 1 - Nursing
- EHC Chapter 2 - Laboratory Sciences
- EHC Chapter 3 - Physical Therapy
- EHC Chapter 4 - Occupational Therapy
- EHC Chapter 5 - Pharmacy Services
- EHC Chapter 6 - Speech-Language Pathology
- EHC Chapter 7 - Emergency Medical Services
- EHC Chapter 8 - Radiology Services
- EHC Chapter 9 - Respiratory Care Services
- EHC Chapter 10 - Dental Services
- EHC Chapter 11 - Health Info Management
- EHC Chapter 12 - Medical Assisting
- EHC Chapter 13 - Behavior Health
- EHC Chapter 14 - Public & Community Health
- EHC Chapter 15 - Medical Physicians
- Exploring Health Careers - Back Cover
* Much gratitude to Valerie Fisher RN, MA for her work and dedication on this project and the most current updates.